Monday, December 24, 2012

Midnight Clear necklace

We celebrated our immediate family Christmas this afternoon, and while my sister and Mom were making candy afterward, I sat at the table listening to music and putting this together.  The pendant is wire-wrapped agate, dyed blue.  I found faux pearls that matched it, and interspersed silver beads with them to add a little sparkle.  The clasp is an S-hook version that is reminiscent of the wire-wrap's pattern.  Given the coloration and the fact that today's Christmas Eve, I thought the name was fitting.  I will get better pictures when I have better lighting; necklace is wrapped around the stand in photos so the pendant would be where I could photograph it easily.



 
Name:  Midnight Clear

Price:  $25

Length:  23.5 inches long; pendant 2 inches tall (including bail) by 1.5 inches wide

No comments:

Post a Comment