Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Zebra Fairy


So yesterday afternoon, accompanied by three companions, I made a trip home to my all time favorite store and got some supplies to both start new projects, and finish some long-standing ones.  I was browsing through the different stone pendants and came across this beauty, labeled "Green Zebra Jasper."  I've never heard of Green Zebra Jasper, and the Zebra Jaspers I have seen don't have a metallic quality to the stripes.  This is one of the prettiest pieces of stone I've come across in a long time.  I wanted it to stand on its own, so picked out a soft green fairy ribbon to complement it, and attached it with a triangular sterling silver jump ring.  Both pendant and ribbon were a bit pricey, but I think the images show it was well worth it!  I am strongly debating keeping this in my personal collection.



 
Name: Zebra Fairy

Price:  $20

Length:  40 inch ribbon; pendant is 2 inches x 1.5 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment