Friday, March 16, 2012

Twisted Ice, twisted tubular Herringbone bangle.

     I decided to give the twisted tubular Herringbone another try this week, having bought a pair of seed bead packets specifically for the project last week.  I wanted to use a pair of colors that contrasted better than the colors I used last time, and I chose better quality seed beads so they would fit together more evenly.
     I selected silver lined dark teal and silver-lined ice-blue (I really like the extra sparkle and richness of silver-lined colors).  The ice-blue looks more silver than blue in the bracelet, though, but overall I'm happy with it.  As with the other of this pattern, I stitched the ends together to form a clasp-less bangle.  The colors remind me of the different shades sea ice can be.






Name:  Twisted Ice


Price:  $15 (reason: time and effort)


Length:  about 8 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment