Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Seraphinite and Sterling Bracelet

Okay, so in anticipation of Thanksgiving, I made a bracelet for myself.  For Christmas last year, my sister bought me a mini-skirt (an article of clothing I always feel self-conscious in), and I haven't had a lot of opportunity to wear it.  Since Thanksgiving was at her house, I wanted to show her I do wear it, so I started to plot out a new outfit, which revolved around one of my favorite stones: seraphinite.  Seraphinite is a dark green stone with silver swirls in it.  The outfit came together after a long day of hunting (apparently, dark green is "going out of style" despite it being the holiday season!), and since I had a very small amount of seraphinite rounds available, I decided to make a bracelet to go with an older seraphinite donut pendant necklace I already had.  I dug in my bead boxes and found some sterling silver leaf beads I've had since I worked at Hobby Lobby, and a sterling clasp I had lying around, and wound up with this.

 
Name: n/a

Price: $20 (reason: seraphinite is rare and expensive; sterling is expensive; personal collection)

Length: 7.5 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment