Sunday, April 6, 2014

Pearl and sparkle bracelet


So yesterday I finally got to have my Bead Day with my seven-year-old niece.  We've been trying to arrange it since Thanksgiving, but weather and schedules never quite worked out.  I picked her up and took her to Von's (my favorite store in the whole world) where we did some shopping, then drove out to my parents' to use their large upstairs room to spread all of the supplies I'd brought home, Aubrey's, and my sister's out to play.  Aubrey got three projects done: two bracelets and a necklace.  I only got one and a half done--this metallic gray-blue pearl and faceted transparent rondelle bracelet done with antique brass findings.  The rondelles have a little metallic gray-blue and brown on them as well as their normal sparkle.  Not sure yet if I'll actually sell it, given the memories of yesterday, but I'm posting it anyway.  The other pictures are of Aubrey's work; she wanted her "Easter egg" bracelet to be photographed on a floral plaque my Mom has, so I did.




 

Name:  Bead Day!

Price:  $15 (for pearl and rondelle bracelet; nothing else for sale)

Length: 8 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment