Finished this today, though it was mostly made yesterday while I was doing laundry. A new technique for me: tubular netted. I had planned to make it longer, and because of that had used a batch of seed beads (black iris) that I had a ton of, but somewhere in adding thread the second time something went wrong and I couldn't figure out where or how. So I finally gave up and simply attached the clasp. It has the feel of a grapevine given the netting style and the clasp with its grape leaf toggle and the cluster of grapes on the bar. I didn't originally know how I felt about the black iris coloration with such intricate chainwork, but it grew on me the longer I worked with it.
Name: Through the Grapevine
Price: $35 (reason: mostly time and effort)
Length: 18.5 inches