Thursday, October 13, 2011

Berrylicious Earrings

My sister, photographer of WhimsicalsbyMargot.blogspot.com, loves funky jewelry, so I do my best to make some very unique pieces for her.  The moment I saw these earrings as a project on FusionBeads, I knew I had to try it for her for Christmas this past year.  I learned the "covering a component" wire technique and it was pretty much the first time I'd worked with Swarovski crystals.  The project was called Berry Patch and featured just the earrings, but I went ahead and also made her a pendant identical to them. The crystals mix is called Berrylicious, and suited her personality to a T.  She was also awesome enough to do the photograph for me!  It is (c) to Margot Roudebush and Whimsicals by Margot.



Name:  Berry Patch


Price:  $35 to $40 (reason: Swarovski crystals; custom project for my sister)


Length: 3"

No comments:

Post a Comment