Saturday, October 15, 2011

Swish Earrings

Last year for Christmas, my sister asked me if I could make her earrings.  I've never thought of earrings as my strong point, but I wanted to make her something she asked for, so I hunted around on FusionBeads in their inspiration section for ideas.  These earrings, called Swish on the site, fit the bill.  They involved a new technique for me: wire wrapping.  It took a few tries to figure out how to make the wrapping part look okay (I'm still not what I would call great at it yet, but I'm getting there), but they were a lot of fun to learn.  It was also one of my first uses of Swarovski crystals.  Image (c) Margot Roudebush and Whimsicals by Margot.



Name:  Swish


Price:  $25 (custom project for my sister)


Length: about 2"



No comments:

Post a Comment