Monday, October 3, 2011

Personal Collection: Optimus Prime Necklace

Okay.  I've decided to let you in on my more kooky side.  I have been a big fan of Transformers since I was about three years old.  The recent release of the movies (using one of my favorite characters' original voice from the original cartoon series), only rekindled that fandom.  So when the first movie came out, I got to thinking how to subtly comment that I was a Transformers fan and came up with this necklace.  Blue goldstone, carnelian, white rice pearls, and red, blue, and silver seed beads rounded out my choices, as I don't seem to make red-toned necklaces very well (and Optimus Prime is mostly red in the original series).  My grandmother liked my necklace (I have a bracelet and earrings, too), that I made her a similar one (without the donut) for her birthday the following year.  At least my camera caught the sparkle of the blue goldstone!


 

Name:  Optimus Prime


Price:  $20 (personal collection)


Length:  15.25"

No comments:

Post a Comment