Saturday, October 15, 2011

Prices and Contact Info Update

I have heard from several people my prices, which are in American dollars, are showing up on their computers as being in another currency.  The other numbers I put in (such as lengths in inches) are also being messed up.  We have, after some experimentation, figured out what the deal is: I use Internet Explorer or Safari to do my blog posts.  The ones seeing the different currency are using FireFox.  If you have FireFox, sorry about this; it's not something I can change--either try Internet Explorer or Safari if you have them.
I've got a general estimate on shipping costs now: $3.  This includes insurance.  The cost will cover a 75 cent bubbled envelope, postage, and insurance.
Contact information:  again, it's updated and public on my About Me profile page.  But here it is as well: okkirby@hotmail.com.  Put the name of the piece you're interested in on the subject heading line.
If you see something you like but want a different color or length, feel free to contact me.  Some things I can change like that.  Some will cost a little more for an increase in length or other adjustments that take a little more time (going from a 14-inch necklace to a 16-inch, for example, depending on materials, raises the price about $2).
Any questions, feel free to drop me an e-mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment