Monday, November 21, 2011

Blue lace agate necklace

I made this necklace a few months ago and have gone back and forth about whether or not to keep it.  I really like the subtle patterns of blue lace agate and absolutely love the pendant.  Blue lace agate ranges from frosty blue to sky blue to almost white.  I collect polished stones, and one of the first six I ever got--purchased at Von's by Dad for me on my first visit when I was at the most 8 years old, 6 for $.50--was a blue lace agate wedge (the others were carnelian, quartz, rose quartz, aventurine, and amethyst, and started my tradition of purchasing stones on special trips).  I got quite nostalgic while working on this piece.

 

Name: Blue lace agate necklace

Price: $25 (reason: amount of stone used)

Length: approx. 20"

No comments:

Post a Comment