Monday, November 21, 2011

First Baptist Church in Frankfort Craft Show

Saturday, November 19th, found my sister and me at the craft show held by First Baptist Church in Frankfort from about 8:30 to about 2:30, hoping to sell some of our work.  My sister, the photographer who has the blog and business Whimsicals by Margot, took a bunch of her beautiful photographs as 8x10s and several calendars.  We shared a table.  As this was our first show, we didn't expect to sell a lot, and we didn't--most of the booths there were more crafty things than artsy; we probably would've sold more had we been at an art show.  I sold three necklaces, four memory wire bracelets, two pairs of earrings, and got custom orders for another necklace and pair of earrings.  My sister sold most of her calendars.  One of the necklaces I sold Dan made--a big square Paua shell pendant strung on two strands of apatite, broken up with blue shell 6mm and 3mm sterling beads I didn't get a good picture of since my camera died.  Below is a picture of the pieces I took to the show.  Just above the Paua shell necklace is a spiral multi-strand seed bead necklace in autumn colors that also sold.  This was taken at about 2am show day, while Dan was finishing the copper Dutch Spiral bracelet, and right before my camera died.



No comments:

Post a Comment