Monday, November 21, 2011

Right angle weave bracelets

Over the past few days, I've gotten three right-angle weave bracelets done.  Starting the pattern is a bit of a challenge, but once you're to the repetitive part it goes really fast.  Ironically, the first one I started was the last one I finished (the night before the Frankfort show) because a bead broke and I had to take a bunch out to fix it.  My thread wasn't coming out even, so I gave it up and started the purple one I posted months ago.  In between, I did a forest green one.  All three were inspired by a project on FusionBeads, using peanut-shaped seed beads.  Now that I've got the pattern down with the supplies they used, I'm going to try different beads and see what happens.  The picture really doesn't do the colors justice.  The pattern is so easy to adjust into different colors I could probably do just about anything anybody could want.



Name: Right angle weave bracelet

Price:  $15 each (reason: time and effort used; purple sold to Donna V.)

Color: blue iris (top); purple iris (left); forest green iris (right)

Length: approx. 8"; can be made to suit

No comments:

Post a Comment