Monday, November 21, 2011

Dan's first major project!

Like I've said before, my boyfriend has discovered he likes to assist me with jewelry projects.  With the Frankfort show approaching (was the 19th), he asked if there was anything else he could pitch in and do while I scrambled with a bunch of pieces and was also working my hiney off with this year's National Novel Writing Month quotas (more on that on my writing blog).  I told him I would teach him the Dutch spiral if he wanted, and he liked my Twisted Sister version so much he agreed.  We went to one of the local stores and he picked out the supplies himself, then, after a confusing start--which happened to me when I first learned, too--off he went.  I had to document the event for posterity.  And, in his defense, he does a wonderful job!







1 comment: