Monday, October 7, 2013

Ring of Dreams


And here I thought the last ring was hard to photograph...Swarovski's medium vitrail is even harder!  You may recognize the color from a heart necklace and earrings I made a while back (which I decided to keep and wear all the time.  I love this color!
I had to redo this ring three times before I was happy with it.  The new wire doesn't work like I'm used to (too stiff, for being the same gauge), and I couldn't get my wraps placed where I wanted them.  Now it's done and it turned out well.
Again, had to take pictures in the light of my plant shelf rather than natural light because I just got it done (about 9:00).
The colors are ever shifting, kind of like when you close your eyes or dream.


 
Name: Ring of Dreams

Price: $10 (reason: Swarovski crystal size and type)

Size: 7 (stone is 14x10mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment