Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Silver Lining ring


Again, sorry about the picture quality.  Camera is now on the charger, with hopes it'll help focus when the battery's full.  I still had some blue impression jasper / sea sediment jasper / variscite left, so I picked one of the richest in color and used the remainder of my silver wire to make this problem child.  It didn't stay the size I wanted it to--size 7--and for a while it looked like I wouldn't be able to make it bigger than a 5 (again), but I kept molding it with my hammer and got it to a size 6.  I would have just scrapped it and started over if I'd had more wire.  It looks nice despite that limitation.  The photo actually shows a decent idea of the actual color, unlike my attempts to shoot Jill's necklace last night.

 
Name: Silver Lining ring

Price: $8

Size: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment