Friday, September 30, 2011

Contact Information!

I noticed today that my contact information wasn't public for this blog.  Apologies for that...it's fixed now.  I'm also posting it here: my e-mail address is okkirby@hotmail.com.  If you see a piece you're interested in, would like something similar, in a different color with the same pattern, or custom work (I'm a little limited in time and technique, but I'll do my best; currently I would say "no" to a lot of wirework because I'm not satisfied with my quality in it yet) that's the way to get a hold of me.  If you want to buy a piece, put the name of the piece you want in the subject heading of your e-mail and we'll go from there.
I also discovered today BlogSpot doesn't let me post comments to my own site in response to people!  I knew that was an issue on my other blog (Elemental Storyteller, my writing one), and that I couldn't seem to post comments on other peoples' blogs, but now it's official.  Until I sort that mess out, I apologize that I can't reply to the comments posted.
Thanks and apologies again!

I should also note that the prices DO NOT include shipping.  Shipping will be an extra charge that varies per piece (I think the most is $4), which includes insurance, a bubble-envelope, and the piece is also wrapped in decorative tissue paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment