Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pretty Pink Illusion Necklace

This was the first "serious" illusion necklace I ever made, and one of my first attempts to jazz up my photos for sale appeal of my jewelry.  It's still a simple white layout, but I added one of my collected perfume bottles since it matched the necklace so well.  I had a lot of fun with this one.  The fancy glass had enough color variations for me to be able to pull an array of accent beads--from seed beads to tiny fuchsia-and-white-swirl bellflowers, to firepolished rounds.  I tried to keep the accents very simple and few, so the fancy glass stood out.  Pretty Pink is three strands to tease the eye when worn and is surprisingly weighty; the weight comes from the fancy glass.


 

Name:  Pretty Pink


Price:  $15 (sold to Kate G. at the First Baptist Craft Show November 19; thanks Grandma!)


Length:  18"

No comments:

Post a Comment