Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Night Pearl Illusion Necklace

For my first jewelry post, I wanted to feature an older necklace.  Night Pearl had another name originally (when I first made it almost two years ago), and I've kept it around instead of cannibalizing it into something else because of its pure simplicity.  Unlike most illusion necklaces I've done, Night Pearl has just one strand.  I used 6mm dark purple pearls, silver-lined dark purple seed beads, and 4mm hematite rounds.  The necklace is only about 15.75" long, which makes it a nice choker for most people, while on me it hangs fairly loose.  It was one of the pieces I had listed on Etsy.com back when I had a store there.




Name: Night Pearl

Price:  $10 (originally priced on Etsy for $12 to $15, I think)


Length:  15.75"

No comments:

Post a Comment