Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lavender Memory Wire Bracelet

Memory wire is a lot of fun.  I didn't like working with it the first time I tried several years ago, but since then I've given it another chance and had lots of fun.  I've done a variety of sizes and color variations, several of which have gone to my sister for her past birthday and one of which I made specifically for myself.  This one is one of the longest I've made.  I used twisted 9mm bugles and silver-lined dark purple seed beads for a very simple pattern.


Name:  none


Price:  $8 (sold to Eileen M. as a Christmas gift for her daughter, 2011)


Length: 7 loops

2 comments:

  1. I would love to purchase this bracelet ~ how do I go about it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotten the hidden e-mail problem fixed now. I've posted it in a blog post as well as made it visible in my About Me profile page. My e-mail is okkirby@hotmail.com. Just put the name of the piece you want in the subject heading of your e-mail and we'll go from there. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete