Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Why you must watch your assistants at all times!

I have a cat.  As most cat owners know, most cats like to assist you in any activity that requires attention to detail, time, and effort.  My cat, Cassiopeia, aka Cassie, is no exception.  Whenever I bead, or take photos of my work, she has to "help."  Her "help" has led to more than one overturned bead box or broken piece of jewelry.  So I figured that in lieu of the cloudy, dark evening that makes it impossible for decent picture-taking around here, I'd share a photo of Cassie, the somewhat-sorted bead box, and bead board full of remains-to-be-sorted I had to deal with a while back--and she was trying to help me then, too.  Shaggy carpet was no help in cleaning up the mess, either.  Took me about three days to sort everything!




1 comment:

  1. That sounds like Cassie alright, the ever helpful kitty.

    ReplyDelete