Thursday, January 12, 2012

Green Ice Bracelet.

So I tried a new technique today: wrapped cord.  I had some pretty icy green-teal potato pearls and have been wanting to do something neat with them for a while, and have wanted to try this technique but hadn't had the time.  I was fortunate I had all the materials for it; lately I've wanted to try new things and am missing just enough I can't finish.
One of the things the project required was a button.  My Mom has tons of buttons, but out of probably millions there was only one that matched.  And it's perfect!
I named the bracelet Green Ice because of the freezing, blowy weather that kept me trapped inside today.






Name:  Green Ice


Price: $15 (reason: time and effort involved, plus pearls; personal collection)


Length:  about 9" including button

No comments:

Post a Comment