Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I apologize for the few updates I've done lately.  The verdict on my beloved Alienware computer was a death sentence: the mother board blew, so it'd be cheaper to save and buy a new computer altogether than replace it.  As such, I am very limited on access to a computer with internet access.
Hopefully I can get some more pieces done, photographed, and posted before long; I got two new beading books from my Mom for Christmas to try.
Some projects already on my list besides the new techniques are a couple of pink illusion necklaces and a dark teal one to play with styles and colors.  Hopefully I can get those done in the next week or so if my approaching cold doesn't drain my creativity; last time I got a head cold my creativity shot through the roof.
I will be using materials I already have as my funds are all going toward my car payments.
Again, if you see something you're interested in, e-mail me at okkirby@hotmail.com, and put the name of the piece(s) in the subject heading.
And, for an "awww" moment, here's my "assistant" Cassie, doing what she seems to do best.



No comments:

Post a Comment