Monday, January 23, 2012

Woven Flower Bracelet.

I learned a new design over the weekend...or, rather, roughly three that combine into one project.  My Mom got me two new beading books for Christmas, and this is the second piece I've tried out of one of them; the other is a beaded chain lariat necklace I still need supplies to finish.  I wanted a little more of a challenge, so I went ahead and got the elements to do this bracelet rather than finish the lariat for the time being.  Everything went smoothly, up until the last decorative tendril.  Then I broke two needles and a bead and had to refasten a leaf and the two tendrils on that side to another bead in the pattern since the bead that broke was the one all of them were connected to (figures!).  I put a lot of work into this!







Name: Winter Rose Bracelet

Price: $20 (time and materials involved; personal collection)


Length: about 5 3/4 "

No comments:

Post a Comment