Monday, November 25, 2013

Bejeweled bangle, version 2


I enjoy doing wire-wrapping quite a bit, and a few weeks ago to round out a supply order (needed new stringing wire) to get free shipping, I added supplies to make another bangle bracelet.  I have to be careful making these, as I use a good length of wire to anchor the Swarovski crystals, and my cat finds the movement of the wire irresistible.  She played with the wire on this one as it got shorter and shorter, and got more excited the shorter it got, so used her claws more, and wound up smacking my hand more and more as we went along.  I finally had to chase her away so I could finish.
I guess you could say this bracelet got Cassie's stamp of approval.


Name:  Bejeweled 2

Price: $25 (reason: Swarovski crystals and time spent)

Length: 8.5 inch bangle

No comments:

Post a Comment