Saturday, November 2, 2013

Black Frost bracelet


Made this over lunch this afternoon, on break from work on my 2013 National Novel Writing Month story quota.  I got a nice strand of snowflake obsidian this week, specifically for this project.  As I said in my previous post, I had wanted to make both a moss agate and a snowflake obsidian wrapped cord bracelet.  The technique is tons of fun and relatively fast to do.
Someday I hope to make a necklace this same way (will require a lot more material!), and multiple-loop versions, but for now I'm limiting to a single loop.
As a consequence of getting into this project, the fish I made for lunch is a tad crispy and dry...
Sorry about the photos.  It's cold and cloudy today, so the quality isn't the best.

 



Name:  Black Frost

Price:  $15 (original sold to Lou Anne G.; is going to Azerbaijan!)

Length:  8.5 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment