Sunday, September 29, 2013

Dragon Blood Jasper bracelet


I had no idea this bracelet was going to be so hard to photograph!  Out of about 20 pictures I took, ONE turned out, and it's not even centered!
I got some smaller dragon blood jasper rounds this week, and decided to use them and the remaining 6mm rounds I had from the necklace I made a while ago to make a simple bracelet--something quick and easy given I feel like despite working at full-throttle as hard as I can all week I've accomplished nothing.  I used a two-tone scarf I got at Maurice's last fall to bring out the red in the stones, black seed beads so the dragon blood jasper's unique colorations would speak for themselves, and antique silver findings.  This jasper is quickly becoming one of my favorites.


Name:  N/A

Price:  $10

Length: 7.5 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment