Sunday, September 29, 2013

Metal Monarch necklace


Like I've said multiple times, I don't do a lot of chain or wirework.  I'm still learning the ropes with it, and not very confident yet.  Still, when I found this pendant at Wal-Mart, I knew I had to do something with it for my sister.  So it's stayed in my project box for quite a span while I tried to figure out just what kind of chain (or multiples) to use with it.  I had hoped to do several chains of different textures with it, but the attachment holes on the back were too tiny to support more than one, and I didn't have the supplies to sturdily attach more than one unless I wanted the attachment jump rings bent all out of shape or to wrench open.  So I settled for just one type, and think it turned out fairly well.




Name: Metal Monarch

Pricet: $20

Length: chain = 30 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment