Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Forest and Starlight

I once worked in the floral department at my local Hobby Lobby back in Lafayette.  It was just out of college, and I worked there about two years before leaving to focus on my Masters.  I think while I worked there about half my paycheck stayed because of what I spent on jewelry supplies.  This is one of the necklaces I made while I was there; I used dark green 6mm pearls, silver size 11 seed beads, and 4mm rice hematite beads I bought there, and dark teal 4mm potato pearls I bought online.  The result was a necklace of very rich, cool colors.  I made an identical one for a friend there when I left (I made necklaces for two other friends as well).




Name: Forest and Starlight

Price:  $20 (personal collection)

Length:  approx. 18"

No comments:

Post a Comment