Sunday, September 29, 2013

Mahogany Obsidian necklace


A fellow employee at my job happened to amble by when I was showing another co-worker some of the fun stones I like to bead with about a month ago, and pointed out he really liked my mahogany obsidian cross-weave necklace, but would have preferred had it been made to suit a guy rather than a "girly" one I'd made.  He also said he'd buy whatever I came up with as far as "guy" necklaces because he thought they were cool.
So I ordered some nice mahogany obsidian and found some unique hematite to go with it--as well as gunmetal findings since he didn't want anything as "sparkly" as silver.  Personally, I think the mahogany obsidian goes really well with gunmetal regardless.  When I went to my parents' this weekend, I picked up my supplies and made this as soon as I got back home.


 
Name:  N/A

Price:  $20 (original sold to Dale T.)

Length:  19.5 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment