Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Vitrail Dangle Necklace

This is one of the projects I did for myself.  I had imagined up this necklace, only with the Swarovski color Volcano (even wrote a short story about it), but I liked the Light Vitrail color better.  It's one of the first chain / wirework pieces I've done, and I wore it out--it's currently in my repair box.  I used Light Vitrail cosmic rings and bicones, and Figaro chain, then wire-wrapped the rings into the chain.  I liked how it turned out, but I should have used heavier wire or jump rings (I was having a hard time finding thin enough jump rings that would still fit around the cosmic rings).  I really need to fix this one...


 

Name:  Cosmic Light

Price:  $30 (reason: Swarovski crystals, time involved with chain and wirework; this necklace is currently in pieces in my bead box and unavailable)

Length:  approx. 20" to 24"; can't remember for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment