Monday, September 30, 2013

Jill's Blues trade necklace


Another lady I know from work, when she found out I make jewelry, came to me about the same time the I got the tumbled quartz to work with.  She'd gotten a free green necklace along with a purchase from somewhere, which was broken, and they were sending her a second.  Problem was, she doesn't like green.  So she proposed a trade--both necklaces, to be worn or used for spare parts, in exchange for something blue.  I showed her what little blue I had (most has been used up on various projects), and she liked the blue impression jasper chips--also called sea sediment jasper or variscite.  I had pendants on the way that were the same color, so I wound up combining them with the chips, a few baby bellflowers, a few bicones, and some silver off the broken necklace.
It's really hard to get good pictures when it's dark out, and hard to show the extreme variety of the stones.





 

Name: N/A

Estimated Cost: $30 (traded to Jill S.)

Length:  about 18 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment